[a new discovery & a new idea]

October 21st, 2012 jrspad16

Yes it’s true, I made a new discovery. I live in Mulledy [the furthest Freshman dorm] and whenever I want to go and do homework, I have to pack up all my books and go to the library. Well now that isn’t the case anymore. I discovered a magical and wonderful place called the Mulledy basement. Previously, I had believed the basement contained three things: the social space, the laundry room, and a few Sophomores, but I was wrong.

[If anyone ever says that Holy Cross is like Hogwarts, they are wrong. Holy Cross is Hogwarts]

That being said, I stumbled across a hallway one night in Mulledy that I hadn’t seen before. Consequently, I found a series of little conference rooms that were quiet, bright, and great for studying.

Just a short walk away from my dorm room.

This is a game changer. These awesome little study spots are such a short walk from my dorm room; I love them!

Parents’ Weekend is right around the corner. I can’t wait for the Casino Night, should be a lot of fun!

I’ll check in soon.

-Joey

PS: I took this shot the other day

and I’m thinking about doing a photo of the week type thing. What do you think? Should I?

Joey Spadoni '16