[take 2]

October 13th, 2012 jrspad16

[10/12/12]

Fall Break is just about finished, and it’s time for me to start packing up to go back. It’s a totally different fish this time. Now I know what to expect; I know when I’ll have dinner, where I’ll study for my tests, and what dudes I can play Madden with. It’s also not as hard to say goodbye to my family, because I’m eager to get back into the hustle and bustle of college life. I have a lot of challenges ahead of me, but Fall Break accomplished its goal: I feel recharged and ready to go.

Besides my homework and the activities I participate in, I am trying to start a new club on campus. There’s paperwork to fill out and I have to pitch my idea to the Student Government, but all in all, starting a club at HC isn’t that hard. I’ll let you know how the club thing turns out!

I’m also really excited to get back to Holy Cross because I know the campus exploded with autumn colors while we were gone. I’m a photographer, and I can’t wait to snap some epic shots of the HC campus. If anyone reading this post is an instagramer, check out my stuff; my username is welcome2theSPA.

Keep an eye out for some snazzy shots, and some good pics of HC as the seasons change.

All in all, I’d give my break a [B+], but it’s time to get back on the hill.

-Joey

Joey Spadoni '16